1. This is a photo of me with my parents on my graduation day. I studied English and Law. I loved English but I wasn't so keen on law. If I could go back I would choose French instead of law. Alas, hindsight isn't much good for anything other than looking back.
2. I have been with James for 4 1/2 years. I love him dearly.
3. We met in Lithuania. My mate Greig introduced us and to this day informs me that he expects a VIP invite to our wedding. In fact, the most common question he asks me is do we have a date yet. Greig, there is a question I must be asked before I can give you one. Be patient. :)
4. I once ate chips from Jamie Bell's plate. He offered. I accepted. I didn't know it was him at the time. They were mega.
5. I regularly tell American's that my father is a leprechaun. It entertains me.
6. I used to travel 12 hours on a bus from Vilnius to Tallinn to get pancakes from a pancake shop called Kompressor. It was always worth it.
7. I am ginger and proud to be ginger. I have dabbled in other colours but ginger is closest to my heart.
8. My favourite meal is bacon, cabbage and potatoes. I could eat every day for the rest of my life. If you ever need a favour present me with this meal and your wish is my command.
9. If you need to wake me up bring tea with you. I turn into Chuck Norris without it.
10. I love Alfred Hitchcock movies. Jimmy Stewart is my all time favourite actor, Grace Kelly my all time favourite actress. Hitchcock brought them together and I adore him for it.
11. I am also a big fan of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I quote it daily. It is a game I play and very few people seem to notice. I have probably ruined that by writing it here.
12. I don't have TV.
13. I want a kitten.
14. I have really weird feet. They are just misshapen and weird. I embrace their weirdness though it means that high heels are a death trap.
15. I once told Gabriel Byrne that I don't take things from strangers. I was 8 and he kindly offered to buy me an ice-cream I couldn't afford. Oops.