Hmmm difficult. But here goes.
1) James. I think about James a lot. Even when he is beside me I still think about him. I can't help it. I am addicted to every aspect of him. He intoxicates me beyond belief.
2) The future. What it will consist of, where it will take me, where it will take US. The future doesn't frighten me even though it will consist of so much change. I have my constant in James so whatever the future throws will just be another adventure.
3)Once upon a time, I used to think a lot about "What if?". I know realise that such thinking was pointless and silly so that is the one thought that I no longer allow myself to have. It is so important to look forward than to fret about the past.
4)Money, though I think this is a universal thought.
5) Getting Fit. Again, crops up a lot for a lot of people.
6) University. It is a place a plan to return to. I'm not sure what I'm returning to yet but I'm returning. I can't wait.
7) My friends and family. You all crop up every now and then. Mostly for good reasons but sometimes when I am worried. I rather when it is for the good reasons!